Pages

Monday, September 8, 2008

Shaky's Night Fundraiser for UCLA Latino Caucus

Who: All MSW students (and your lovely family and friends)
What: Fundraiser for the Latino Caucus
Where: Shakey’s Pizza 5604 Sepulveda Blvd (at Jefferson), Culver City, 90230
When: Thursday, September 18, 2008 from 6p-9p.

Why: To welcome the First Year Students, get acquainted, get re-acquainted with those
you already know, support the Latina/o Caucus, talk about your summer, internship,
….come on – do you really need a reason??!? It’s great food, company and cause!

Please come and support our caucus fundraising efforts.
We will get 25% of the proceeds from sales between 6-9pm.


Got excuses?
• I usually have dinner at that time: COME EAT AT SHAKEY’S
• I have to be at field the next day: LUCKILY, IT ONLY GOES FROM 6P - 9P!
• I don’t like pizza: SHAKEY’S HAS MOJO POTATOES, SALAD BAR & CHICKEN
• I don’t like food: SHAKEY’S HAS BEER!
• I don’t know anyone: COME MEET PEOPLE!
• I have issues: SOCIAL WORK INTERNS WILL BE AT SHAKEY’S TO LISTEN!

No comments: