1 Full Time POSITION OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000 A Community of Friends (ACOF) was founded in 1988 with the goal of developing housing for individuals and families with special needs. ACOF’s core mission is to develop affordable housing and to collaborate with community-based service agencies, to offer tenants a variety of on-site supportive services. Through this model ACOF is able to provide housing for homeless, disabled and very low-income persons – creating permanent, affordable housing and an environment that promotes stability.
A Community of Friends is seeking a qualified professional to work in the capacity of Assistant Director of Residential Services. The Assistant Director of Residential Services will provide clinical leadership and program oversight to the residential service site staff at all ACOF properties. This position will perform specialized tasks including training, supervision and consultation with the Residential Services Supervisor staff. The Assistant Director of Residential Services will directly supervise the Residential Services Supervisors and work with the staff at ACOF sites. The primary purpose of this position is to assist the service and site teams in the planning and directing of onsite programming, tenant case plans and staff interventions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Build and manage the implementation of operational best practices, policies and procedures for service operations,
intra-agency collaboration, communications, advocacy, staffing, budgeting and reporting to meet high standards.
- Train and support service staff in best practice service models
- Provide regularly scheduled clinical consultation with site teams
- Work closely with partner agencies to ensure seamless integration of housing, treatment and support services.
- Translate ACOF’s overall mission into strategic communications that support programmatic activities, advocacy
goals and fundraising.
- LCSW, LMFT is highly desirable. MSW, MFT or master’s
degree in human services preferred. BA in social service concentration
accepted depending on related experience.
- Minimum two (2) years of direct program management.
- Understanding of public health aspects of poverty and homelessness, including mental health issues.
- Strong analytical skills with experience in formulating and executing strategy.
- Superior time-management and project management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a record of promoting systems change and achieving concrete
- Advanced computer skills including database applications, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Valid California driver’s license. Access to a personal vehicle to be used to conduct ACOF business.
Robyn Bramhall, SPHR