People In Progress, New Elements Treatment program is recruiting for a Project Director to work on a SAMHSA/SAPT grant. This is a full-time position.
- Oversees and directs a staff of 8 treatment professionals to assure full compliance with the grant
- Coordinates services with existing provider partners and community based organizations
- Obtain data from program staff and partner agencies, reviewing data for consistency and completeness
- Conduct field-based record reviews of clients engaged in services
- Coordinates data with the UCLA Integrated Substance Abuse Programs, Dept. of Psychiatry & Biobehavioral Sciences – the contracted evaluation researchers
- Meet with administrative and supervisory staff to ensure that grant procedures are conducted according to protocol guidelines and that fidelity to the treatment model is maintained
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports to monitor productivity and help prepare reports of research findings as required
- Other duties as required to meet grant objectives
A Master's degree from an accredited college with specialization in a field of behavioral or social sciences OR A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college with a specialization in behavioral or social sciences and- any combination of subsequent education and experience in a field of behavioral or social sciences for a total of 2 years.
* Knowledge of/experience with homelessness and addictions
* Ability to handle highly confidential information.
* Experience working with patients, providers, and diverse individuals.
* Experience conducting interviews and documenting evidence based practices.
* Strong problem-solving skills.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Access and Power Point).
* Bilingual in Spanish not required but is preferred.
To apply, submit the following documents:
A cover letter describing interest and qualifications in the position, accompanied by a resume.
Documents should be submitted to:
People In Progress, Inc.
672 LaFayette Park Place, Suite 16
Los Angeles, California 90057
Email: email@example.com –or- Fax: (213) 384-7279