Friday, September 6, 2013

Torrance Unified School District Posting


Must have a valid Pupil Personnel Services credential in School Psychology, School Counseling, School Social Work or School Child Welfare and Attendance with Licensed Psychologist, MFT or LCSW. Masters degree in job-related area. Any combination of training, experience, and/or education equivalent to a Master’s degree in psychology, counseling, or social work.
Letter of Introduction, current resume, completed EDJOIN application, college transcripts, CBEST card (or other basic skills exam), valid PPS credential & License, CSET results (if applicable), NCLB (if available), two letters of recommendation that have been written within the past year (one of these letters should be from your current supervisor or immediate preceding supervisor).
Apply online:

No comments: