Job Announcement: Research Associate, Part Time
Hours: 15-20 hours per week, flexible schedule
Pay Range: $15-20 per hour
The Research Associate is responsible for overseeing the tracking, distribution, and scoring of psychological assessment measures for child clients. The Research Associate will engage in multiple and various tasks encompassing the core areas of outcome measures, data management, and program evaluation. He/she shall perform the duties listed below.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Oversee the tracking, distribution, and scoring of psychological assessment measures, such as the CBCL, YSR, CDI and UCLA PTSD Index, including the following duties:
1) Ensure that measures are distributed to and collected from the clinicians on schedule.
2) Score all measures and conduct data entry into several databases.
3) Create reports and graphs which detail client-specific findings from the measures, identify areas of clinical concern and conflicting findings, and include a written summary on progress as reflected by the measures.
Act as Data Manager for the Trauma Treatment Program and evidence-based programs, including the following duties:
1) Manage all enrollment of cases in a national collaborative (National Child Traumatic Stress Network).
2) Assignment of case numbers.
3) Compilation of client data for entry in to the Core Data Set findings.
4) Distribution/collection of treatment fidelity metrics which are completed each month by the clinicians.
Participate in program evaluation activities including:
1) providing treatment data and reports to agency directors
2) data analysis within and across programs
3) providing input on outcome reports to funders
4) collaborating with the Director of Quality Assurance and Evaluation
on evaluation activities as necessary
Requirements: B.A. required, M.A. preferred. A doctoral student/ candidate in psychology or related social science field would be ideal. Must know SPSS and Excel. Familiarity with psychological assessment measures strongly preferred.
Location: Position will primarily be in Counseling4Kids Torrance office; however Research Associate may be required to work up to once per week in the Counseling4Kids Burbank office.
To Apply: Submit resume to Dr. Marianne Callahan, Director of Evidence Based Programs, by email to email@example.com or