Social Worker, BSW or MSW
MSW/BSW – ADHC CLINICS
AltaMed Health Services is one of the fastest growing and most respected award-winning multi-site health care and adult-care non-profits in America! Joint Commission has awarded AltaMed “Accredited Award” status placing us in the top 1.5% of the highest quality health care providers. For 40 years AltaMed has valued and leveraged its innovative and multicultural talent to provide only the finest health care to under-served communities in Southern California. If making a difference in people’s lives and taking your career to its highest levels is your desire, then we invite you to apply and join the AltaMed Mission!
MSW/BSW Los Angeles, CA
AltaMed seeks multiple seasoned ADHC social workers for our numerous clinics throughout Los Angeles. MSW/BSW shall:
• Responsible for social and medical case management services to participants in a program that integrates adult day health center, home care, and primary care services.
• Develops clinical relationships and provides counseling and education to participants and families.
• Keeps informed of latest developments in the field of eldercare and case management.
• AltaMed is the only PACE (Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly) model of care in Los Angeles so geriatric health services experience is preferred.
• Bilingual Spanish strongly preferred.
REQUIREMENTS: Graduate of an accredited college with a MSW or BSW. Minimum one year of experience in providing case management services preferably to the elderly. Interest, demonstrated ability and/or experience in working with the elderly.
AltaMed offers very competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package. Enjoy a predictable non-urgent hospital care environment, education tuition reimbursement, vision care, 403(B) retirement matching, and loan repayment assistance via National Health Service Corps Repayment Program (NHSC).
If you’re ready to assist AltaMed in its mission to serve Southern California’s multi-cultural communities, please send your Word attached resume to: Rick Rawson, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 323.889.7889