Foothill Family has two new openings for a FOCUS, Therapist
(One opening at Oak Knoll & one at El Monte office!!)
Therapist will work with families and children who are at high risk of abuse or neglect, including children who are receiving services from DCFS
or who have been referred by legal, medical or social service agencies. Therapist will cover for Parent Ed groups in the evening as needed.
Please note: The position may transition to DMH in 2013/2014 Fiscal Year.
· Masters Degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, or Psychology
· Registered or Licensed Clinical Social Worker, MFT, or Psychologist
· Bilingual – Spanish required
· Excellent written and communication skills
· Experience in providing direct service and treatment to individuals, families and groups
· Experience with assessing and diagnosing children and adolescents
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability to effectively and successfully interact with individuals from diverse socio-economic/ethnic groups
· Ability to keep information confidential
· Ability to be an excellent representative of the agency to the community
To apply, contact: Tiffany Thai-Nguyen, at TThai-Nguyen@foothillfamily.org