- Full-Time bilingual (Spanish/English) master level therapist positions
- Full-time master level therapist positions providing field based and outpatient treatment services to children and adolescents who have been affected by abuse, neglect or exposure to community violence. Provide individual, family and group therapy, as well as complete comprehensive initial assessments, treatment plans, and discharge summaries.
- Case management duties include coordination with schools and DCFS and providing linkage to services in the community. Strong documentation skills required.
- Eligible candidates must be bilingual in English and Spanish and be currently registered with the BBS as an ACSW or MFT intern.
- For The Child is an agency with a long history of providing child abuse prevention and treatment services. We offer training opportunities and excellent clinical supervision toward successful BBS Licensure.
- Please e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.