State Preschool Division:
Family Services Coordinator
* Two years management experience utilizing a case management approach.
* BA/BS degree in Social Services or related field as deemed by the agency.
* Ability to correctly and effectively communicate in written and oral English.
* Ability to work well with people with a sensitivity to the needs of children and families.
* Computer skills.
* A California Driver's License, daily use of an automobile, and automobile liability insurance.
* Bilingual (Spanish/Mandarin/Cantonese/Vietnamese).
* Supervise, train and evaluate enrollment component staff.
* Train teaching staff on enrollment component related issues.
* Review family files for compliance with funding source requirements and Community Care Licensing requirements.
* Review program records related but not limited to attendance, food program and enrollment in order to maintain compliance with funding source requirements.
* Coordinate the completion of all program documentation and reports related to enrollment and attendance.
* Handle parent concerns and appeals with sensitivity.
* Maintain rapport with parents and act as the first level of administration in regards to enrollment questions or appeal of enrollment decisions.
* Maintain up to date information on requirements for eligibility including but not limited to Title XXII (Community Care Licensing) and Department of Education Funding Terms and Conditions and Los Angeles Universal Preschool.
* Accurately complete assigned reports in a timely manner.
* Actively participate in in-service training.
* Read and implement all agency and program policies and procedures.
* Promote full enrollment and participate in recruitment of children as directed.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Works under direction of the State Preschool Division Director.
* Twelve month work year.
* Occasional evening or weekend hours may be required.
* Employment, responsibilities, compensation, or any other factor may be affected by changes in governmental regulations, the Agency's contracts, or at Agency's discretion.
StatusaFull-time $4,122/mo. + Benefits
ApplyCall Division for application or download below (626) 854-3449 or
Fax resume to (626) 854-3458