SOCIAL WORKER, MSW- FULL TIME
Project New Hope (PNH) promotes a full continuum of supportive housing and employment options to low income individuals and families with HIV/AIDS.
The Social Worker will travel to licensed PNH Residential Facilities in L.A. County to provide psychosocial support to clients and assisting staff in meeting the clients’ needs. The Social Worker will work with a multidisciplinary team to assist the client to move into independent living.
• Complete initial psychosocial assessment.
• Create and implement a Needs and Services plan.
• Assist client in developing life skills and moving toward independent living.
• Link clients to appropriate resources.
• Crisis Intervention
MSW REQUIRED. PREFERENCE FOR:
• Bi-lingual Spanish
• Working knowledge of HIV/AIDS
• Experience in substance abuse, homelessness, and working with diverse populations.
Competitive Salary. Benefits include, sick, vacation, and holiday time. Health benefits paid 100% by PNH.
Resume and Cover Letter to: Leigh Zweig, LCSW, Chief Operations Officer: LZweig@ProjectNewHope.org.