Part-Time Evaluation Interviewer
United Way of Greater Los Angeles is contracting with a researcher to conduct structured interviews with young mothers who are homeless or near-homeless and living in the
· Set up and conduct interviews (approximately 1?-2 hours) using structured protocol and complete interview instrument.
· Manage data and submit necessary paperwork.
· Ensure data quality by communicating regularly with Evaluation leads.
Qualifications and Requirements
· Demonstrated experience conducting structured interviews, especially with high-risk populations.
· Familiarity with health and human services, particularly child development, parenting, and homelessness.
· Understanding of human subject protection requirements.
· Must be able to conduct interviews in the
· Flexibility in times available to conduct interviews.
· Must have automobile with insurance and valid driver's license.
Hours and Compensation
The Interviewer is required to complete approximately 120 interviews per year, and will be paid $150 per interview. This compensation is all-inclusive and will cover time needed to conduct each interview, record and manage data, and submit completed interviews, and ensure data quality. It is estimated that the Interviewer will spend approximately 7.5 hours on each interview, including preparation time, conducting the interview, recording and submitting data, and ensuring data quality.
This is a contract position and does not include benefits.
E-mail cover letter and resume to Christine Marge, Program Officer, Basic Needs: email@example.com.